What we offer you
- Flexible working hours / home office / part-time also welcome
- Further development: conception and creation of screen designs / app design / prototyping
- A very broad spectrum of tasks with varied projects
- Direct involvement in ongoing projects
- An agile interdisciplinary team working on challenging digital topics
- A beautiful office with old building charm directly in the Schloßstraße at the Rathaus Steglitz
- You conceptualize and design user interfaces for responsive websites, landing pages, online stores and mobile apps
- You develop wireframes, mockups and flowcharts
- You create interactive prototypes with tools like InVision
- Together with our team you realize creative designs and innovative ideas for new features
- You take responsibility for the quality and improvement of the designs as well as the user experience
- You supervise ongoing projects and communicate with customers
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of design or an equivalent training and can show work samples
- You have a perfect command of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You excel in first-class design work in the online world (e.g. corporate websites, blogs, online stores, microsites) and have a keen sense of corporate design, communication design and typography
- You are highly internet-savvy and have already worked with CMS systems
- In your way of working you combine openness and flexibility with a high willingness to perform and a lot of initiative
- You keep track of several projects running in parallel
If you are looking for new challenges and a creative team, we are looking forward to your application:
Working as a UX designer in our team means a rapid improvement of your skills. By working directly on projects of all sizes, you'll gain insight into day-to-day client business and thus get quick feedback on your work.
We work independently of industries, which means no monotonous work on one project. In addition to startups, associations, hotels and well-known brands, we also work for artists and universities. We treat each project as if it were our own.
We always work on the pulse of time and constantly develop ourselves and our methods in the field of UX design. By working on our own projects, we test current technologies, methods and trends and can implement them directly after a short training period.
Activities and events
We regularly plan joint activities. This starts with go-karting and ends with a trip to the Berlin pub scene and fun conversations.
Overtime? That doesn't usually happen at our company. Start of work at 9:00 a.m. exactly? That doesn't happen with us. We respond individually to your wishes as a UX designer and thus create a relaxed working relationship by adapting to you.
Are you looking for new challenges, do you like working in an agile team and on large projects? We are looking forward to your application: