(1) Ventzke Media ( in the following referred as provider) provides its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions. They also apply to all future business relations, even if they are not expressly agreed again.
(2) Deviations from these terms and conditions are only effective if the provider has confirmed in writing. Any terms and conditions of the contracting party are hereby contradicted.
(3) All offers are subject to change without notice.
(1) According to the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Information and Communication Services Act (IuKDG), the provider hereby informs you that by filling out the contact form Your personal data is stored in machine-readable form and processed by machine will be.
(2) Ventzke Media uses your personal data exclusively for the processing of of your inquiry or order and does not pass it on to third persons.
(3) You have a right to information as well as a right to correction, blocking and deleting your stored data.
(1) Prices in our offers, on our website or verbally stated prices are always as EURO amounts plus the respective applicable statutory value added tax.
(2) If not explicitly regulated otherwise, with the confirmation of an order by the client to pay 25 % of the agreed remuneration to the supplier. Further partial payments will be individually agreed and divided into work phases. These are stored in a separate Document held.
(3) The Provider is entitled at any time to charge the Customer for additional expenses incurred by the Customer (e.g. new functions or the purchase of stock photos), after announcement as well as after agreement.
(4) With confirmation of the order, the supplier begins with the conception and implementation. Should the client wishes to withdraw his order during the development process, the client the provider will invoice the work done so far, including conceptual preparatory work.
(5) If the current development process is interrupted by non-delivery of required material, by unavailability for queries or otherwise by the client for more delayed for more than 6 weeks, an advance payment of a further 25 % of the agreed remuneration is due.
(6) Unless otherwise agreed, the offers shall include the presentation of no more than 2 Basic layouts included. The provider can present further designs, but is not obliged to committed. An activity free of charge such as the preparation of drafts free of charge is not as is customary in the profession.
(7) If the finished commissioned work is not used, the quality stated in the offer or the order confirmation agreed remuneration is still to be paid.
(8) Technical as well as creative cooperation and suggestions of the client do not have any effects on the agreed remuneration, nor do they constitute a co-author's right.
(1) Any use, reproduction, publication or distribution of concepts, designs, Illustrations, photos and layouts of the provider is subject to a fee and requires Agreement.
(2) Concepts, drafts, illustrations, photos and layouts always remain the property of the author and are used exclusively within the meaning of copyright law for the agreed type of use for made available.
(3) After the internet presence has been handed over from the provider to the client for acceptance the acceptance within 15 working days and in writing, the customer is obliged to accept the goods to confirm. For the acceptance, the customer provides a test domain on its servers at your disposal.
(1) The provider reserves the right to provide copyright information and imprint information such as name, address, telephone, fax, to include internet and e-mail addresses in his work.
(2) The provider is granted the right to use the work as a reference, for an unlimited period of time publish.
(1) The provider assumes no liability for the admissibility under competition and trademark law the work, the same applies to the protectability.
(2) The provider uses provided templates (logos, illustrative material, texts) under the condition that the client is entitled to use it.
(3) The client assumes full responsibility for the publication upon acceptance of the work. The provider assumes no liability for errors in content or form.
(4) The provider is in no case liable for special, indirect or consequential damages or for damages due to loss of responsibility, loss of data or loss of profits, which are due to or in connection with the supplier's products, whether or not this is based on a contract, due to negligence, improper operation or unauthorised Action happens.
(1) The Contractor accepts texts supplied by the Client in DOC files (from MS Word 7.0), HTML and RTF. The graphical material for websites is provided in EPS, TIF, GIF, PSD and JPEG accepted. The contractor accepts DVDs, CDRs or external hard disks as data carriers. Data by e-mail is also accepted, but may not exceed 15 MB.
(2) Scanning services of original images or small-image negatives are only provided by agreement.
(1) Place of performance and jurisdiction for both contracting parties is Berlin, the application of German law is deemed agreed.
(2) The ineffectiveness of one or more of the above provisions shall not affect the validity of other provisions shall remain unaffected. In this case, the contracting parties shall endeavour to ensure that the endeavour to find a similar substitute regulation.